What is hand block printing?
Hand block printing is a centuries old craft performed by the finest artisans in India. This painstaking process involves the application of raw mixed paints on fabric using handmade irons or woodblocks. Because this is all done by hand (not one machine involved) and then dried by the sun, you will find some color and printing differences between fabrics and products. This is what gives our collection its unique charm, and makes each piece special.
What is the best way to care for my product?
Most of our products can be machine washed in cold water. Use mild detergent on the gentle cycle, do not ever use bleach. Line drying is preferable or delicate/low dryer setting. Items that require dry cleaning will be indicated on product care instructions. We recommed using dryer or tennis balls when tumble drying our quilts and baby blankets.
What if my item is out of stock?
We try and take items off the website as soon as we do not have them in stock. If you find an item you would like to purchase but cannot see this on the web site or do not see this item in your size, most likely we are sold out and will be getting this back into stock soon. If you cannot find an item for whatever reason, please contact Customer Service and we’ll try and help you get what you want!
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email when your order has left our warehouse and is in route to the address you provided with your order. The email will include all your order information and shipping provider tracking number.
Can I return an item I bought on our website to one of your stores?
No. Please follow our return/exchange directions. Items purchased at any of our physical retail locations will not be accepted for return or exchange via the website and/or warehouse.
How will I know when my return or exchange has been processed?
You will receive an email from Customer Service once your return or exchange has been processed. In the event of a refund, please allow up to 2 weeks for this to post to your account.
How do I reach customer service?
We are available 10am - 6pm, Monday through Friday. Call us toll free 877.695.7655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am interested in working at Roberta Freymann, who should I contact?
We are always on the lookout for dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our team. If you are interested in an internship or another position within our company, please email your resume to email@example.com
Due to the handmade nature of our items, from time to time there may be slight differences in color between products pictured on our site and items you receive. While we work hard to make sure what you see is what you get, sometimes variations happen during production and drying times. The color shown in our product images is as close a representation we can provide at the time of the product itself. If you are not satisfied with your item, please see our Return & Exchange Policy.
"Back to School" Instagram Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Roberta Roller Rabbit Back to School Instagram Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada who are 13 years of age or older and who have the Instagram application downloaded on their mobile smart device (“Device”) and an Instagram account as of date of entry. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on July 13, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
4. Entry Requirements: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* Entries must be the original work of entrant
* Entries must not been previously published or won an award or prize of any kind
* Entrant may be, but is not required to be, depicted in the Entry photo
* Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
* Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
* Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
* Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party
* Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor
* Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry
* Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
* Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation
5. Winning Photo Selection and Notification: The entry with the most “likes” by the end date of contest, will win the prize.
Winner will be notified by Sponsor via comment to their winning Instagram photo and given instructions on how to contact Sponsor through email to claim prize. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor and include the mailing address and email address of the winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prize: A prize of $500 in will be awarded in Roberta Roller Rabbit store credit. No cash in lieu of prize will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). Entrant represents and warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram account was registered. If a winner is a minor in winner’s jurisdiction residence, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Sponsor will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release or and the winner (winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification before the prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all eligible Entries received. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only be used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
9. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to promotions fully carried out within New York. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorney’s fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
10. Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Roberta Roller Rabbit #Back to School Instagram Contest, 336 West 37th St. Suite 700. New York, NY 10018.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Roberta Roller Rabbit, New York, NY. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.